TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: CLIENT LIAISON STYLIN’ COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to those who are aged 18 years and older, and who are registered as 'liking' the official Maroochy Music & Visual Arts Festival Facebook fan page during the time of the promotion or earlier. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. It is a condition of entry that only one entry per person will be accepted.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on Wednesday, 24th August 2016. Entries close 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 4th September 2016 (the Promotion Period).
7. The judging will be conducted by Maroochy Music & Visual Arts Festival at 12.00pm AEST on Monday 5th September 2016. Winners will be notified via Facebook within 48 hours. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. To enter, participants must subscribe, or be subscribed, to the official Maroochy Music & Visual Arts Festival fan page ), and submit an entry via the comments on the competition post, answering the following creative question: “Simply tag a mate and tell us why you need some styling help from Client Liaison.”
9. The best and most creative/entertaining entry, as judged by the Promoter, will win. Entries will be judged solely on creative merit. Any entry not including a creative response to the “Simply tag a mate and tell us why you need some styling help from Client Liaison.” statement shall be deemed invalid.
10. There will be one (1) prize in total, for the one (1) person who entered the competition post and the one (1) friend they ‘tagged’ on Facebook. Each prize winner will receive one (1) x meet and greet experience with the Client Liaison band members back of stage at the event on Saturday, September 10 2016, to be arranged with the Promoter. Prize is non-transferrable.
11. Total prize value for each prize winner is Not Applicable. Total prize pool value is Not Applicable. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
12A. Winners must contact Maroochy Music & Visual Arts Festival via private facebook message or supplied email address within 3 days of being notified in order to claim their prize. If the prize/s are unclaimed, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition 3 days after it has closed to select a new winner or winners to receive any unclaimed prizes.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the Maroochy Music & Visual Arts Festival fan page on Facebook is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
19. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.